Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog: Sword Dance

Well, I think that chapter 15 is probably the most important one so far. It certainly is the longest, and it has without a doubt prompted the largest number of comments. What has been particularly gratifying has been that they have all been complimentary! The term "Sword Dance" came to me out of the blue, and I like it so much I have been thinking of using it as a subtitle for the story... I decided that I had dragged out the first few days for long enough, and it was time to move the story along a bit. I think that I have spent enough time now on establishing the groundwork, so in Chap 16 we move back to the base and I am working on Chap 17 which will have some 'mock' combat... which I hope I can make immersive and exciting, as well as fairly believable. I am stuck on that at the moment which is why I am wasting time writing this blog entry :-) Anyway, thanks to all those who have sent positive comments and especially those with suggestions and pointing out errors. BoonDock

No comments:

Post a Comment